Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fresh Living

Had a great time on Fresh Living today. Although my hair was in my face the entire segment, I don’t think I did too badly??? I was lucky enough to have a friend do my makeup for me. Thank you Elvia Butz! She has done professional makeup for some time now, including her stint in California when she worked on the CNN set.
I have to say that it was really all a blur. I had a three minute segment about autism, and there was so much that I had to say. For those of you who know me, I can talk endlessly. For those of you who don’t know me  – I can talk endlessly! So three minutes went by in the blink of an eye.  I am hoping that I got some good information out there to parents that have just discovered their child has autism.
Casey Scott was really cool, even taking time after the segment to chat with little old me. Overall, it was a good experience. I would love to know what you think. If you liked it, leave comments on the Fresh Living website!

3 comments:

  1. I saw it and thought you did a great job! You're also really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! You were very professional and answered the questions well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! Did you get any good makeup tips/colors from the professional?? You were so well composed; a true natural.

    ReplyDelete